Scientific recognition from:
- Universidad de Santiago de Compostela (USC), Campus Vida (USC) and USC Biostatistics group (GRIDECMB).
- Unique biostatistical spin-off recognized by the Biostatistics National Network (Biostatnet) and the Interdisciplinary Center of Biostatistics of the USC (ICBUSC) http://icbusc.com/
- Recognized as spin-off of the Center for Research in Molecular Medicine and Chronic Diseases (CIMUS) of the USC https://www.usc.es/cimus/en/spin-offs
Recognition as TBE:
- First Spanish biostatistical spin-off qualified as Technology Based Enterprise (TBE) (Xunta de Galicia).
- Recognized as TBE by the Spanish Mathematical and Industrial Network (math-in).
- Member of the “Cluster Tecnológico Empresarial de las Ciencias de la Vida” (Bioga) http://www.bioga.org/
- Agrobiotech 2017 Business. http://agrobiotech.gal/